Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I just mastered the art of sitting while sleeping..
and I didnt even realise it until my dad wakes me up..
and found myself "waking up"..

I'm just too tired.

behind this plastered smile, lies tears.

some ppl just dont know what is JOB scope.
can dont keep passing me your shits?

some of you may know..
I'm still wanted! lolx.. wanted as in, being chased..
by not 1 but THREE!!
I wont reveal the name..
within just 1week and suddenly spring these 3 guys.. lol
my tao hua just so good..
but of course, the thing I keep telling them is..
I got bf, and I love him very very much.
so, 2 settled. 1 nvr contacted me anymore. (hurray!) another one, became just friends. ( yes! i dont lose a friendship over it! )
left 1 which is still so stubborn..
dont dare to hurt a guy anymore.. understood the feeling of "hurt" v deeply..
so, just keep hinting him tt we cant be tgt..
cause I had Jeffrey.

my ex told me again those words..
in which I longed not to hear it..
I didnt felt happy,
just sorry for him..
he's bz with work, so gf is not a priority.
I cant settle with his decision.
though I dont know I'm rank what in Jeff's life..
it just made me wonder..
if he's working like my ex..
will he, too, placed me as un- impt?
to a man, career is impt.

what shld i do then?
how can I still maintain our own priority?
i dunno.

adulthood.
m I ready for it?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jerrine Lim said...

Hey gal..its true that guys place work in first place n friends second..

Working men are mostly like this..but some are different..some is..work time work..go home time is family..if can find this type of guy dont let go..really..

Everyone has to go thru adult life..
Well mine is enuf alrdy..no comments too..just can say its getting worst..

10:20:00 PM  
Blogger kAren said...

haix.. jy ahma.. I sometimes feel myself v jialat.. but listen to your story.. you more jialat than me loh.. shld be I consoling u instead of the other way round. lol.

1:34:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home